Friday, January 28, 2011

Catching Up

So, it has been quite awhile since I have posted.  Good news is that we finally have internet at our house! So I am hoping to post more often.
This past month I have been on an extra long break in between semesters.  And to be honest I have been super lazy. But after the crazy semester that I had I feel that I have deserved this break. Unfortunately classes start up again on Tuesday. But this is my LAST semester of school EVER!!!!!! I could not be happier. I have a pretty light load of classes. A couple of theology classes and senior seminar but then I have a couple of easy classes like money management and tumbling. Haha yeah tumbling. I am pretty nervous about that class because it has been about 3 years and 1 pregnancy since I have tried to tumble. I am actually really excited for this semester. I am hoping that I will be able to be home much more this semester, especially since we have internet at the house now.  I will most likely be writing more about the semester as it gets started.

One thing I have been doing on my month off is planning Jadon's 1-year birthday party! Obviously I am more excited for this party than he is. It was fun looking at all of the possible themes and I finally decided on throwing his a 'Lil Prince Party! Some of the party supplies arrived today and I am hoping the invitations will be here by Monday. I forgot how much I love planning parties! Here is a picture of the party supplies I am using. I found this website www.1stwishes.com. It has all kinds of cute party ideas for a first birthday party.
Well, I guess I should get some stuff done around the house that I have been putting off. I have quite a few things to get done before Tuesday. I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment