Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation Day

It has been quite some time since I have last posted and I am truly sorry for that.  The last few months have been busy and extremely overwhelming but I can officially say that I am a College Graduate! After getting married, having a baby and taking a semester off I pushed through and finished what I had been working on for the last four years.  I truly didn't realize how good I would feel about finishing my degree when when the day came I couldn't have been happier.  What made it even better was my parents as well as my grandparents were able to come and watch me graduate.  It was a wonderful feeling knowing that my family who has supported me for so long were able to be there to celebrate with me.  Here are a few pictures from that great day. It feels great to finally accomplish something after working so hard.


Yay I did it!

My wonderful family
Me and my baby boy
Proud parents
Cyndi and I have gone to school together since 5th/6th grade. I am happy we got another chance to become great friends!
The "Perry Kids" It was so nice having people that I grew up with going to the same college as me! Philip (my brother) and Stephanie will graduate next year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment