Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days of Me: Days

So I have been extremely busy the past couple of weeks and have not had time to get somewhere that has internet. So I am going to combine a few of the days I missed into one big post.

Day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have: I would have to say this would be chewing my nails. I have lost all hope that I will stop. I have tried over and over again. But I always fail. 
Day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to: This past summer Chris and I were finally able to go on our honeymoon. We were able to go to florida for at few days and then take a cruise to the Bahamas. I absolutely love the Bahamas and wish we would have just stayed there for the entire trip. It is such a beautiful and relaxing place.












Day 6- favorite super hero and why: I have never really been interested in super heros but when I was little I loved the pink Power Ranger!

Day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you: I love these boys with all my heart!!!! They have impacted my life more than anyone.  











Day 8- short term goals for this month and why: My goal for this month is to get Jadon's Birthday party all planned before I start my last semester of college. I am really looking forward to his party. I have lots of fun ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment